13 South Jersey Wineries Offering Romantic Ways to Enjoy Valentine’s Day
If you're hoping for a more festive Valentine's with your sweetheart than just hanging at home, there are plenty of socially-distanced, open-air options at more than a dozen South Jersey wineries and vineyards.
It's safe to say the you and your sweetie have probably logged a lot of 'Netflix and chill' and take-out time over the last year. Or maybe you're in a new relationship and want to make it a memorable first Valentine's Day. Lucky for you, we found a nice list of reasons to take your love (whatever the status may be) off the couch and out to sample some locally-crafted varietals of wine and other romantic festivities.
13 Romantic SJ Winery Events to Celebrate Valentine's Day
- Auburn Road's Wine & Chocolate Tasting and Movie Night in the Vineyards
- Blue Cork Winery's Valentine's Weekend
- Cedar Rose Vineyard's Valentine's Day Dinner
- Hawk Haven Winery's Wine & Chocolate Pairing
- Monroeville Vineyard & Winery's Wine Chocolate & Music
- Salem Oak Vineyard's Valentine's Day Dinner
- Sharrott Winery's Valentine's Weekend
- Terra Nonno Winery's Valentine's Weekend & Reopening
- Tomasello Winery & Tasting Room's Valentine's Fun at Tomasello Winery
- Valenzano Winery's Valentine's Weekend
- William Heritage Winery's Wine & Chocolate Tasting
- Willow Creek Winery's Valentines at the Vineyard
LOOK: Here are copycat recipes from 20 of the most popular fast food restaurants in America
What Are the Signature Drinks From Every State?