Exit 0 Jazz, Howie Mandel, X-Mas Bazaar – Weekend Happenings
Here's more fun stuff to do this weekend in South Jersey:
- Cape May: Twice a year, Cape May transforms into a music village when the Exit Zero Jazz Festival comes to town, this weekend's headliners Manhattan Transfer Meets Take Six and The War and Treaty, various acts and venues, Fri-Sun. 11/8-10
- Absecon: St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Parish's annual Christmas Bazaar, 11a-7p Fri-Sat. 11/8-9, with more than 40 crafters and vendors, lunch and dinner served both days, menus include chicken tortellini soup, chili and a baked ziti dinner on Saturday night.
- Mays Landing: ACCC's Academy of Culinary Arts Artisanal Cheese Making, 3-8p Fri. 11/8
- Somers Point: Veteran's Day Wine vs. Beer Charity Event, 5-course dinner at Josie Kellys Pub House, 908 Shore Rd, benefits AMVets Post 911, 6:30-11p Fri. 11/8, 609-576-6812
- Hammonton: Kathedral Events Center presents impersonators The Edward Twins, Sat. 11/9 with songs of Cher, Neil Diamond, Barbara Streisand, 499 S. Egg Harbor Rd, Sat. 11/9
- Mays Landing: First United Methodist Church of Mays Landing Roast Pork Dinner, 4-7p Sat. 11/9, 6011 Main St., 609-625-9446