When you are sick or going into labor that’s not the time to start thinking about where you get your care. Newsweek makes it easy for you because they just came out with the world’s best hospitals list for 2023. This way, you know before you go.
They really did their due diligence. They researched and ranked more than 2,300 hospitals across 28 countries. They surveyed more than 80K medical experts to get all the necessary data.
Of all the hospitals in the world, New Jersey made the list 7 times!
Big shout out to Morristown Medical for finishing number one in New Jersey too!
Here are the top 5 hospitals nationwide in 2023:
- Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota — overall score: 97.50%
- Cleveland Clinic — overall score: 92.59%
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston — overall score: 92.27%
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore — overall score: 89.95%
- UCLA Health - Ronald Reagan Medical Center, Los Angeles — overall score: 87.78%
I can tell you from personal experience how spectacular Mayo Clinic is. I had a family member get life-saving care there. I can’t recommend it enough.
Here are the hospitals in New Jersey that made the esteemed Newsweek World's Best Hospital List.
They came in at number 46 with a score of 70%
They ranked 57 with a score of 69.52%
Located in Ridgewood with a score of 65.30%
Located in Summit 64.42%
Ranking of 64.05%
They rate at 62.88%
They were at 61.82%