Here’s the Expanding South Jersey List of Where You Can Get the COVID-19 Vaccine
The rollout for the COVID-19 vaccine continues with the goal of having 70% of the adult population in the Garden State vaccinated.
A mega vaccination site for distributing the COVID-19 vaccine has been launched in South Jersey at Rowan College of South Jersey in Deptford Township.
Two other mega sites for the vaccine in South Jersey are set for the Atlantic City Convention Center and the Moorestown Mall. The Convention Center should be up an running to distribute the vaccine sometime in mid-January through June 2021 according to Philly Voice.
Here's an updated list on where the vaccine is available in South Jersey according to NJ.com.
- Atlantic Care Health Services FQHC -1401 Atlantic Avenue, Atlantic City 609-572-6040
- Atlantic County Health Department- ACCC 609-645-5933
- MediLink RX Care Hammonton- 44 South White Horse Pike Hammonton- 609-956-1900
- ShopRite Pharmacy- 23 Bethel Road, Somers Point 609-927-0760
- ShopRite Pharmacy- 616 White Horse Pike, Absecon. 609-646-0444
- ShopRite Pharmacy of Rio Grande- Rt 47 South 609-463-6582
- ShopRite Pharmacy 4 W. Roosevelt Blvd, Marmora
- Southern Jersey Family Medical Centers- Atlantic City, EHT, Hammonton, Pleasantville, Burlington City Center,
- Cape May County Department of Health- 6 Moore Road CMCH 609-463-6581
- City of Vineland Health Department
- ShopRite of Glassboro- 201 William Dalton Drive, Glassboro 856-863-3668
- ShopRite Pharmacy- 143 Bridgeton Pike. Mullica Hill 856-357-9302
You must pre register for the vaccine. Phase 1b is in effect now and would include people over 75, first responders, police, firefighters, educators, postal, grocery and daycare workers, food and agriculture, public transit and correction officers. Check back for more updates.