These Are Just Some of the Dog Friendly Restaurants in South Jersey
Are you someone who loves to include your favorite four-legged friend in just about everything you do, including going out to eat?
Anyone who knows me, knows I'm a huge dog lover, and while Josie is our third rescue, we've never brought her with us when going out for a bite to eat. I might change my mind though after discovering how many restaurants are dog friendly in South Jersey!
I hope this list from BringFido.com comes in handy especially if you love to dine out with your pooch especially this summer!
- Tun Tavern Restaurant and Brewery - Great reviews for Fido! They even had a dog menu and will bring your dog water!
- Back Bay Ale House - They'll even offer Fido water from a glass or water bow according to reviews.
- Hard Rock Cafe-Fido is welcome at one of their 15 pet friendly outdoor tables
- Vagabond Kitchen and Tap House
- Harry's Oyster Bar and Seafood- 12 pet friendly outdoor tables are available for your furry best friend.
- Ruth's Chris Steakhouse-10 pet friendly outdoor tables are available
- Johnny Rockets- Outdoor pet friendly tables are available as you enjoy a burger and an amazing view of the ocean with Fido.
- Formica Bros. Bakery
- The Chatterbox - You'll even find menu items for Fido at this iconic Ocean City restaurant!
- Island Grill and Steak House
- Frankie's on the Bay- Outdoor tables are dog friendly.
- Varsity Inn
- Maynard's Cafe
- Kudos American Grill - Fido is welcome on the wrap around front porch!
- Sublime Seafood Company
- Back Bay BBQ - Fido is welcome at the outdoor tables. BBQ treats for you four legged friend!
- Buona Vita - Enjoy a Delicious meal on the porch with your pooch!
- No. 7311
- Cardinal Bistro - They even cook for Fido according to the reviews!
Sea Isle City:
- Henri's bar
- The Pirates Den
- Ernest and Son
- Yianni's Cafe
- Ram's Head Inn- Five outdoor pet friendly tables are available.
Check out the entire list at BringFido.com!
MORE FROM ROCK 104.1: